Note that by visiting this site, you agree to the following terms:
You must be 18 years of age to enter this site or have the consent of a parent or guardian.
By continuing on this site you hereby acknowledge and accept the following rules and regulations. Championship Martial Arts Limited, Inc (CMAL) and its affiliates and licensed schools and clubs are not responsible for monitoring this social site and as such there may be inherent dangers to children that are not supervised by their parents or guardians.
This Championship Martial Arts Site (CMA) is the property of Championship Martial Arts Limited, Inc (CMAL) and all posted content is free to be used by CMAL without permission of the user or intended recipient. Any information posted on this site, e-mailed or delivered by any means in existence today or to be created in the future may be used, removed, reposted or banned at the sole discretion of CMA, without permission of the user, sender or intended recipient.
We do our best to keep the Championship Martial Arts Social Site (CMA) safe, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help to do that, which includes the following commitments:
1. You will not send or otherwise post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam).
2. You will not collect users' content or information, or otherwise access CMA, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers).
3. You will not engage in any unlawful or immoral acts.
4. You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
5. You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
6. You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user, nor will you use profanity on the site.
7. You will not post content that is hateful, threatening, pornographic, or that contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
8. You will not develop or operate a third party application containing, or advertise or otherwise market alcohol-related or other mature content.
9. You will not offer any contest, giveaway, or sweepstakes ("promotion") on CMA's website.
10. You will not use CMAL to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
11. You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working of CMAL, such as but not limited to a denial of service attack.
12. You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement.